Tuesday 24 April 2012

Art: Neri Ishida

I came across Neri Ishida's work whilst attending an art fair in London, and I was drawn to her cute illustrations instantly. 


Neri is originally from Japan but now calls London home. She uses  water colours to create her art, and produces pieces which are simplistic yet beautiful. She mainly paints people, flowers and animals, all of which are lovely. It is her animal illustrations, however, which I have particularly fallen for.


Whilst at the art fair I brought one of Neri's small note cards bearing the painting of a fox. I now have it in a frame above my dressing table and it makes me smile every time I look at it :)

fox

owl and kite


a polar bear loves music


To see more of Neri's work visit: http://www.neriishida.com

tp x

No comments:

Post a Comment